WTB: Two AR lowers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    Desperately need two lowers because I'm fed up with polymer junk. Looking for a complete rifle lower and a complete pistol lower. FTF transactions only no shipping please. Looking to stay under the 300 apiece mark. Help me get these ARs where they need to be!!!

Last edited:

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    When I see someone completely ignore a legitimate suggestion of a local gun shop, they force me to consider they may be avoiding gun stores because they are unable to pass the background check.

Tis why I'm asking.

Lowers are cheap. Aero lowers can be had for $60-70, Anderson lowers are even cheaper. The only reason I see people avoiding gun shops is to circumvent a NICS check.

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    I am completely able to pass the background check. But ignoring it was nicer than saying I've never had a posistive experience at one and don't feel like driving to the other. And I'd rather put cash in a member's pocket than spending it at a shop right now. Also I don't see you guys calling out other members publicly who do the same thing.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I am completely able to pass the background check. But ignoring it was nicer than saying I've never had a posistive experience at one and don't feel like driving to the other. And I'd rather put cash in a member's pocket than spending it at a shop right now. Also I don't see you guys calling out other members publicly who do the same thing.

Apocalypse Sports also has them.

If you're not interested in buying from a local shop, because you want to put cash in a member's pocket, I have an extra stripped ZEV lower I'll let go for $400 with a copy of your DL and a signed bill of sale.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom