Waffle House Killings

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deerslayer440

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2017
    Sulphur
    When you get shot at or killed at the lowest scum of the earths place to eat
    ,america is getting seriously wussified.

I'm betting 30 of the 30 people in the awful waffle was starring at their iphone
    and had no idea,a naked man ,slinging his pee pee north and south ,was even
    in the building.

I just find it really hard to believe not one person in an awful waffle had a
    firearm on them.Any time of the day ,you could go sit in a waffle house parking
    lot and run plates and 80% of them would come back with a warrant of some sort.

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    Waffle House's "No Guns" policy certainly made everyone inside so much safer. It's clearly evident that signs prohibiting firearms are a deterrent to crime.

(Note the sarcasm dripping off my comments. Oh, how I loved their pecan waffles, but if my firearm isn't welcome than neither is my money.)

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Waffle House's "No Guns" policy certainly made everyone inside so much safer. It's clearly evident that signs prohibiting firearms are a deterrent to crime.

(Note the sarcasm dripping off my comments. Oh, how I loved their pecan waffles, but if my firearm isn't welcome than neither is my money.)

:hi5:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Not trying to be insensitive but I’m sure the food served at the Waffle House has killed many more people than a gun has in their business. We are facing a full frontal assault on our Right To Bear Arms. Only the law abiding citizens will suffer as usual. Sad times in America. But what do you expect from a Godless society of leaders and voters?

Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    News reports that the Father delivered the weapons to his son who was known to him as a prohibited person. Think the Father should get at least 5 years and lose everything he has in a civil suit.

Deerslayer440

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 27, 2017
    Sulphur
    News reports that the Father delivered the weapons to his son who was known to him as a prohibited person. Think the Father should get at least 5 years and lose everything he has in a civil suit.

At least 5 years in a real prison,I agree.
    Loosing everything,idk,a sons love is hard to alleviate.

But yea,I know someone that basically did the same thing for his son.
    Giving him firearms ,not killing anyone:(
    JSWC<<<just so we clear

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom