Doing what you are told...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Admittedly it's been a while since I earned my degree in 02, but I must admit you formulated an excellent argument for a Leftist. Touche'.

Personal attack: check
    Substance: absent
    Kudos!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It's not a personal attack. It's a legitimate question. Anyone trying to make an argument, about any topic, should present their argument clearly. If I can't read what you are trying to state, that's a problem for everyone.

You also used the word touche' out of context, but I digress.

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    It's not a personal attack. It's a legitimate question. Anyone trying to make an argument, about any topic, should present their argument clearly. If I can't read what you are trying to state, that's a problem for everyone.

You also used the word touche' out of context, but I digress.
    Touche - used to acknowledge a hit in fencing or the success or appropriateness of an argument, an accusation, or a witty point.

Sarcastically, I conceded to your point, but maybe it went over your head. Next time I will ensure that my post are in APA or MLA format. You are welcome to print out my post make corrections and mail it back to me for a full refund.

Enjoy the rest of your day sir, or ma'am, or what ever pronoun you choose to identify yourself as. Take care.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I came to this thread just to see if I could guess the words and phrases that would be used. Once again I was not disappointed. Once someone uses “storm troopers, my rights, cops killing dogs” it’s pretty obvious where it’s headed. If you choose to break the law please don’t cry when you get charged for breaking the law. Why the admin lets people advocate illegal activity on a gun forum is mind boggling. If I was on the fence about gun control and read this thread I’d be advocating for it tomorrow. Quit publicly screwing it up for the rest of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    I came to this thread just to see if I could guess the words and phrases that would be used. Once again I was not disappointed. Once someone uses *storm troopers, my rights, cops killing dogs* it’s pretty obvious where it’s headed. If you choose to break the law please don’t cry when you get charged for breaking the law. Why the admin lets people advocate illegal activity on a gun forum is mind boggling. If I was on the fence about gun control and read this thread I’d be advocating for it tomorrow. Quit publicly screwing it up for the rest of us.

The same people saying I should care if bump stocks get banned are the same people saying that breaking the law is good.

If a radical liberal with any authority found this forum, they would have a field day.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I came to this thread just to see if I could guess the words and phrases that would be used. Once again I was not disappointed. Once someone uses “storm troopers, my rights, cops killing dogs” it’s pretty obvious where it’s headed. If you choose to break the law please don’t cry when you get charged for breaking the law. Why the admin lets people advocate illegal activity on a gun forum is mind boggling. If I was on the fence about gun control and read this thread I’d be advocating for it tomorrow. Quit publicly screwing it up for the rest of us.

The same people saying I should care if bump stocks get banned are the same people saying that breaking the law is good.

If a radical liberal with any authority found this forum, they would have a field day.

Classic case of fearmongering to shutdown discussion that they don't approve of. No one in here has advocated hurting anyone or their property, so i'm not sure why all the fussiness. Next you’ll tell me that if we legalize marijuana you’ll have to kill all your police dogs.

What are your opinions of the tax evading/terrorists that were the Founding Fathers? They broke many many many laws and even shot and killed His Majesty's men. They even openly advocated that this was morally right! Thoughts? Were they right or wrong? Saying things like: - If you choose to break the law please don’t cry when you get charged for breaking the law - Miss the point of the discussion.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    What are your opinions of the tax evading/terrorists that were the Founding Fathers? They broke many many many laws and even shot and killed His Majesty's men. They even openly advocated that this was morally right! Thoughts? Were they right or wrong?

What are your thoughts on salted meat, living without electricity, and being limited to black powder muskets?

Some New York cops doing their job are not comparable to Britain's Military trying to claim foreign land.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'm confused what you people are even arguing over. Can't we all just not break the law, get along with everyone, and live our merry lives? I don't think that is too hard. I feel like some people here are just itching to have a confrontation with police for some reason. If you want to label yourself as a "traveler" and get drug out of a your car, get free metal braclets, and a few free meals, just do it already.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I feel like the main lesson here is that If you want to collect guns, queens country is a poor place to do it.

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    So how were they illegal? There is a huge amount of information missing from the article.
    Some of the rifles pictured violate NY State gun laws. NY State gun laws violate the Bill of Rights. In constitution free zones without the proper permission slip, stock and trigger the firearms are illegal.

".......he was in New York city. The city has stricter laws than the state" (One Of The Kingsmen, 2018).

Last edited:

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Some of the rifles pictured violate NY State gun laws. NY State gun laws violate the Bill of Rights. In constitution free zones without the proper permission slip, stock and trigger the firearms are illegal.

You forgot that he was in New York city. The city has stricter laws than the state.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    What they have done to gun laws there is deplorable

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads