i need a humming noise.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    I have a prescription for it for when I work nights otherwise I can’t sleep. I’ve never had any issues like that. People probably take to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yea, no. its hella common. ive never done anything, but my gf trips balls and has zero memory of anything from about 2 hrs after she takes it.

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    thanks to you all who replied to my other topic. i want to keep out outside noise from my bedroom at least. i find a window ac unit drowns out most outside noise. problem is the central ac will make my window unit's compressor go off and the humming noise is gone.

im thinking of a dehumidifier with a compressor. or is there something else that would make that hum like an ac compressor?

Old school box fans used to be my go to. Now I use one of the sound machines we had left around from when our kids were infants. Box fan is more of a hum than static/white noise. If you want hum and cool that wont cut off try one of those plastic shop fans from Lasko! That is the king of humming with 4 different levels of hum/breeze (off, low, med, and hurricane). Freezes the room and drowns out all noise. I also use it to circulate the air when I am using solvents to clean guns.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom