Dicks cut off

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Nice double entendre in the title. Nssf has alSo neutered its dicks connection.

In similar news Hornady has stopped supplying/selling the state agencies of New York with their products. Gov Cumho made passive aggressive threats to insurance firms and banking institution who provide services to the firearms industry in New York. Cumho ordered the NY DFS to put the squeeze on these institutions who maintain business relationship with firearms related organizations in NY, and instead of dealing with the screw job Hornaday pulled out.

Personally, I think this is long overdue. Imo gun companies should only supply the states like Commifornia with Commifornia state legal products: featureless microstamping smart guns, 5 or 10rd magazines and ball ammunition. Hopefully others will follow suit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I agree. There have been other examples. Barrett won't sell their rifles to California, etc.

We need to strike back at these liberal policies. Send them to the stone age. Sell their departments old Model 10's instead of Glocks. Force them to use ball ammunition.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I agree. There have been other examples. Barrett won't sell their rifles to California, etc.

We need to strike back at these liberal policies. Send them to the stone age. Sell their departments old Model 10's instead of Glocks. Force them to use ball ammunition.

LOL, maybe even make them use muskets. Because we all know the 2A was limited to the guns available in the late 1700's...

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany

Yes. Forcing LE to utilize ball ammunition is such a great way to get back at them.

LE/Mil contracts don't have anything to do with the commercial gun industry. If Hornady won't sell to them, someone else will. Funny you said Model 10, since you were shooting one today.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Yes. Forcing LE to utilize ball ammunition is such a great way to get back at them.

LE/Mil contracts don't have anything to do with the commercial gun industry. If Hornady won't sell to them, someone else will. Funny you said Model 10, since you were shooting one today.

Actually, I was shooting two Model 10's today. You most likely overlooked the one, because it has a Bomar Sight Rib installed on it.

I own many 10's. My wife got on a kick of buying them for me as gifts.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I like the tried and true model 10s. I have been shooting a K frame model 19 6 inch that my dad got me when I was 16. It also started me into reloading.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Actually, I was shooting two Model 10's today. You most likely overlooked the one, because it has a Bomar Sight Rib installed on it.

I would have asked you about them, but you seemed grumpy, so I let you be.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

I noticed. That’s why I asked you. The one with the rib appeared to have a round butt, and the 3 Inch one (square butt one) was a six inch one at one point, at least that’s what you told me.

3 Inch round butt k frames are works of art. I’m searching for one, but for now I’ll have to be happy with my rugers that never get to leave the house.

0d0ad32f36795affd3864a185fd35554.jpg
    3774b918b7439527a148e19ad71fc4c3.jpg

M77Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2017
    Columbia, LA
    Regardless of the pissing match going on that doesn't have anything to do with Springfield pulling out of Dick's Sporting Goods, I'm glad a gun company has done this. Would like to see them all do it. Wouldn't really affect anyone but DSG as the few times I have been in one of their stores, most stuff is overpriced if it isn't on clearance. I would still love to see all the firearms and firearms related companies tell DSG to shove it.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hahahahaha!!!
    Thanks Dicks!!

Not sure what those sorry chuckers charged for these scopes when they were actually selling stuff... Hahahahaha!!
    But I’m thinking I got a discount. This will do just fine for Jr’s first .22 auto. Nothing wrong with Santa savings little cash at the expense of some gestapo establishment.
    Anyway, just had to poke the eye. Face rub over.m

Anyone want one? Link under pic. Also tells the story. Mom and pop (Robertson)trading post on Guns America that I’ve ordered from a bunch. Fast shipping and good deals.
    $15 plus $3 shipping and I’m sure it’s worth it.
    1587b57c961d2d886494d081a82e9486.jpg

https://www.gunsamerica.com/9456348...with-free-set-of-5-8-Grooved-Receiver-22-.htm

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom