Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

WTS/WTT: Custom M249-22 SAW ** TRADES UPDATE **

Rifle 1 - Stock M249-22 SAW
    SAW.jpg

Includes Muzzle Device, extended charging handle, extended Magazine Release, 110 Round Drum Magazine and Dummy Round links.

Elcan Optic and sling Shown are not Included.

$1000 Firm. Serious Inquiries only. FTF in Metairie, LA

I am open to all trades. I am interested most in collectable AK's, Sig MPX (or Rattler - Cash can be added or both rifles), Scorpion EVO 3, Walther PP/PPQ/PPQ-s, Anything Unique, OPTICS: Elcan, EOTech, Aimpoint, ACCESSORIES: DBAL, L3 PEQ-15, Night Vision, etc. Let's see what you have to offer.

Note: NO MODIFICATIONS TO THE ACTUAL FIREARM, RECEIVER, BARREL, ETC. of the original 10/22 have been made. The Chassis of the m249 is equivalent to changing the stock out for another stock. Factory stocks can be included also if needed.

This is very high quality, very professionally done. Disassembly/take down is accomplished with the removal of three screws (can be changed out for thumb screws). Carry handle functions/collapses, Bi-pod folds into underside and secures as it should. Iron Sights are for aesthetics only.

THIS IS NOT A 5.56 or .223 rifle! This is a 10/22 rifle that fires .22LR rounds and uses standard 10/22 Magazines (with the exception of the 110 round drum included).
    Last edited by kingfhb; June 19th, 2018 at 09:49 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I sure wish I had a grand laying round ....

User Info Menu

Awesome!

Marksman

User Info Menu

BUMP

Marksman

User Info Menu

BUMP

Marksman

User Info Menu

BUMP

Marksman