Marksman

User Info Menu

WTS/WTT: *UPDATE* TWO Custom Ruger 10/22 Rifles with Full Metal M-249 SAW Stock Kits

These are COMPLETE RIFLES. They look as close to the real M249 SAW as you can get without buying the MCE FN Version!

Rifle 1 - Stock M249-22 SAW
    SAW.jpg

Includes Muzzle Device, extended charging handle, extended Magazine Release, 110 Round Drum Magazine and Dummy Round links.

First full price offer will also receive a Replica ACOG with RMR (Elcan Optic and sling Shown are not Included).

Rifle 2 - Paratrooper Configuration m249-22 SAW
    IMG_5537.jpg

Includes BULL BARREL, extended charging handle, two 10 round factory Magazines, Fluted Bull Barrel, Dummy Round Links, Collapsable Stock, Picatinny Rail System and Replica ACOG. This version is also "Battle Worn" in appearance.

YOUR CHOICE OF EITHER -- $1000 Firm (That's EACH). Serious Inquiries only. FTF in Metairie, LA

I am open to all trades. I am interested most in collectable AK's, Sig MPX (or Rattler - Cash can be added or both rifles), Scorpion EVO 3, Walther PP/PPQ/PPQ-s, Anything Unique, OPTICS: Elcan, EOTech, Aimpoint, ACCESSORIES: DBAL, L3 PEQ-15, Night Vision, etc. Let's see what you have to offer.

Note: NO MODIFICATIONS TO THE ACTUAL FIREARM, RECEIVER, BARREL, ETC. of the original 10/22 have been made. The Chassis of the m249 is equivalent to changing the stock out for another stock. Factory stocks can be included also if needed.

These are very high quality, very professionally done. Dissassembly/take down is accomplished with the removal of three screws (can be changed out for thumb screws). Carry handle functions/collapses, Bipod folds into underside and secures as it should. Iron Sights are for aesthetics only.

THESE ARE NOT 5.56 or .223 rifles! These are 10/22 rifles that fire .22LR rounds and use standard 10/22 Magazines (with the exception of the 110 round drum included with Rifle 1).
    Last edited by kingfhb; Yesterday at 09:47 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I sure wish I had a grand laying round ....

User Info Menu

Awesome!

Marksman

User Info Menu

BUMP

Marksman

User Info Menu

BUMP

Marksman

User Info Menu

BUMP

Marksman