Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
    La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Sig P365 Firing Pins Breaking and Dead triggers.

A Sig Employee has acknowledged that firing pins are breaking on a small number of P365 pistols due to a defective batch.
    Send your broken P365 FP to Sig and they will replace it.

05/13/2018
    Several reports of dead triggers on new P365 pistols.
    Last edited by JBP55; May 13th, 2018 at 07:36 PM.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    A Sig Employee has acknowledged that firing pins are breaking on a small number of P365 pistols due to a defective batch.
    Send your broken P365 FP to Sig and they will replace it.
    Do you have a link with any idiot proof info, just in case I need to send customers their way? Lol.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Phil Strader with Sig posted this 05/12/2018

Hello all,

The P365 has been getting great attention since its release, as well as some helpful feedback from our customers. It has been this feedback that led Sig Sauer engineers to fine-tune the platform with outstanding results.

One matter that recently surfaced was on striker tips fracturing. Over the last 6 weeks, we have calculated that the number of fractured striker tip returns account for 0.08% (0.0008) of the P365s shipped to date. Although this number is extremely low, we ALWAYS strive for continuous improvement. After a detailed parts analysis by our vendor, it was found that an extremely small percentage of strikers were out of spec due to start-up issues. This issue has been resolved.

Some P365 customers have also noticed *primer drag*. This is a result of the fast slide speed and unlocking time of this platform. It is completely normal and has absolutely no effect on striker endurance.

We are extremely pleased with the performance of the tens of thousands of P365s that have been delivered to date. As tens of thousands more are built and shipped, we will continue to improve our product line and never settle for anything less than complete customer satisfaction.

For consumers that have any questions about the P365 or any other Sig Sauer product, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service department at (603) 610-3000.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Thanks!

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Also several reports of dead triggers on new P365 pistols.
    Last edited by JBP55; May 13th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Im not a huge sig fan but I want one of these. I have sold guns long enough at this point to know that the new designs need to get out in the wild and let the bugs out before personally buying one.

User Info Menu

Tats unlike Sig! Usually they’re on point

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin.rainey View Post
    Tats unlike Sig! Usually they’re on point
    Twenty years ago Sig was making great pistols but in recent years Sig QA/QC has been very low.

Marksman

User Info Menu

550 rds thru mine and zero problems

Marksman

User Info Menu

300rds and no issues here with the one I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ,'';=====-
    !