Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

My P365 was born on April 5 and runs flawlessly using several different brands of ammo.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bonephish View Post
    My P365 was born on April 5 and runs flawlessly using several different brands of ammo.
    I hope it will continue to be trouble free but let us know after you nave fired a few cases of ammunition with it.
    Last edited by JBP55; May 16th, 2018 at 11:42 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    I hope it will continue to be trouble free but let us know after you nave fired a few cases of ammunition with it.
    It's a micro-EDC, not a range queen so I'll never run "a few cases of ammo..." through it. Fired about 500 rounds of 115, 124, 147+P without an issue. I'm carrying it daily with Hornady Critical Defense. If I ever find some Liberty Civil Defense (50% lighter) it will become my pocket pistol.

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

More reposts of dead triggers on P365 pistols made late April 2018.
    Last edited by JBP55; Yesterday at 04:02 PM.

Shoot First

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bonephish View Post
    It's a micro-EDC, not a range queen so I'll never run "a few cases of ammo..." through it. Fired about 500 rounds of 115, 124, 147+P without an issue. I'm carrying it daily with Hornady Critical Defense. If I ever find some Liberty Civil Defense (50% lighter) it will become my pocket pistol.
    My G42 has a case or so through it. Most of my EDC guns have a few thousand on the books.

I don't see why you wouldn't want to shoot more ammo through the gun.