SOLD: Dewalt DW735 13" planer

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Up for sale is a Dewalt DW735 13" wood planer. I purchased a large number of wood working machines for a sum total and it included two planers. I'm keeping the larger (5hp) unit so I have no need for this one. The unit has very few hours on it and looks brand new when I dust it off. I fed about 80ft of 4/4 Walnut through it and it comes out finish ready. This is a great little machine with a short snipe and powered dust vacuum system/hose that can be hooked up to a can for dust collection. Asking $350 picked up in Thibodaux (too heavy to ship). PM me here or email at thetedeo25@yahoo.com.

From the Lowes website:

This heavy-duty thickness planer features 120V AC, 15 amp, and a 10,000 RPM three-knife cutter-head. Built-in carriage lock prevents snipe by assuring minimal carriage movement on four posts while material is feeding. The 19-3/4-in cast base delivers two times the rigidity of existing planers with folding tables. The 2-speed gearbox allows for 96 or 179 cuts per inch for better surface finish and longer knife life. Also features fan-assisted chip ejection which prolongs knife life and assists dust collection with chip removal.

• Powerful 15-amp, 20,000 RPM motor handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
    • 3-knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM cutter head speed delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier
    • 2-speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
    • Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
    • 19-3/4-in cast aluminum base is 2X more rigid than a standard 10-in base and folding tables
    • Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
    • Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
    • Extra-large turret depth stop allows user to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
    • Includes dust hose adapter

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom