One of Our Own has Passed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    We lost a good member a few weeks ago. Thomas Dunn aka. sixgundunn is no longer with us. I do not know the details all I know is that he was laid to rest at the end of April. I knew him for several years and shared a common interest in old firearms. He was trying to get back into shape the last time I saw him, sadly that has been cut short. I am currently overseas so this information has been delayed in reaching me and has hit me hard when I found out. May he rest in Peace...

Last edited:

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Hey my friend. Sorry for your loss. Try not to let the darkness of loss overshadow the light that your friend brought into your life.
    I know your a huge distance from where you want to be but you are where you need to be.
    When you make it back in town knock the dust off of your bike and lets go kill some bugs.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I've known Tommy for over 30 years. He was a good lawyer and an all-around nice guy. Certainly gone too soon. RIP.

I was wondering why I couldn't contact him... I liked to call and discuss things as he was a cool guy to talk too... and it was always amusing to be talking to him about an old obscure gun and he comes back with a "I think I have one". Sorry for your loss, I can only imagine how close you were. I wish there was more I could do as I know his heirs have their hands full with his estate.

Robbie

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   1
    Nov 8, 2011
    Elmwood, LA 70123
    Very sad to hear this,

We did many FFL transfers for him, and was always a pleasure to speak to - very intelligent man!

He will be very missed, our prayers to his family and loved ones!!!

Top Bottom