Just dropping in to say hey

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pan.blanco

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2018
    Near, You
    Well its been a little over a year since I was banned (those of you who know Spanish or how to google know who I am), and I will say while my ban was a raw deal, I have been much happier and haven’t really missed this place. I will admit there were a couple times I checked in just to see what was going on, but nothing has interested me enough to waste this much effort. Yesterday I was bored and figured I would pop in and see.

It’s funny to see the same old people with the same old snarky comments and lack of thought in their posts. By the way welcome back Dave_M or should I say leadslinger972. I’m glad to see it was me who helped you refrain from posting snarky comments on here for almost an entire year, and nearly a year and half after our last interaction, I still live rent free in your head.:rofl:

I will gladly accept the blame for my lack of eloquence and sometimes tact during heated discussion with a few people here. However, I stand behind the core points I routinely made. I have always struggled with the dichotomy of the guys who own guns, train, but think like sheep and act like children. Worst of all many of those guys on here were LEO’s by profession. If you behave this way with people on the interwebz, who by definition, are no threat to you, how do you behave in a real life stressful situation?

I remember one thread where speeding and getting out of a ticket was discussed, and I pointed out how many posted limits across this country are artificially kept low despite the massive leaps in technology since the speed limit was posted, and you would have thought by a few people’s reaction I had been advocating killing cops or something. In defending myself a time or two I managed to get labeled anti-cop, but in reality, I like most of cops that I have met in person. I’m just anti-dumb laws and anti-douchebag. I’m certain now the douchebaggary will never stop and seems to be encouraged and rewarded here.

If this thread stands in perpetuity great, but if it last half a day I would be shocked.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    I have been much happier and haven’t really missed this place.

lsfmjr.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom