Where did everybody go? (Part 2)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Charles1959

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Covington, La.
    Yesterday I posted a thread of the same name. There was nothing vulgar, argumentative, inappropriate or threatening in the post.
    Today the thread is gone. Censored. Apparently some admin didn’t like the fact that the membership loss is so noticeable.
    You Admins are killing your membership with your heavy handed dictatorial decisions. I doubt you realize it or care.
    You’ve just lost me.
    Charlie

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Used to like the discussion here. Now I hop on when I'm bored hit the new posts button and really don't post much. Not very livley either in the marketplace or discussion forums anymore.

leadslinger972

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2017
    St Tammany
    Sure, sounds like yet another assumption, I can go to the stats area and count for you if you like. No issues.

Sure. Why not?

Unless I'm unaware, I don't see where members can do that. That's why it's difficult to quantify threads that no longer exist, when we are asked by the holier than thou owner.

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    The last thread ended up a Facebook group promotion. We actually have not dealt with that since 2016. Turning into a PM issue and bad mouthing things here that are not remotely true. You have been gone since 2015, people move on, move to Facebook, it happens.

And to be clear, in the last year the mods/me have dealt with 2 threads at the most where there was an issue. Any other deletions are classified as not being properly placed.

Thanks to 340six catching most of those and keeping it clean. He certainly works hard on that area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom