Marksman

User Info Menu

WTT:Replica UZI Submachine Gun Open Bolt Full Auto MARUSHIN Movie Prop

I have a very nice vintage Marushin Industries UZI Cap Firing Submachine gun movie prop for sale. It fires plug fire cartridge caps (5 included). It will fire from the open bolt configuration either semiautomatic of full automatic. I have never personally fired this. I was able to source some cartridges and will include the 5 pictured. The stock also extends as you can see in the pictures. This is completely metal with the exception of the pistol grips which are plastic. Looks real and feels real. The overall condition is very good. It does have some light marks here and there as well as some light corrosion that I tried to capture in the pictures. All functions work as they should. These are very hard to find, especially in the original box with magazine and sling. Really a great piece for any collection!! I'll take $400.00 cash or would consider trade offers as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jneubig; June 22nd, 2018 at 07:56 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump with lowered price

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump. I'll be going to the Kenner gun show for a couple hours tomorrow to try to do some trading. I'll have it with me if anyone wants to meet up.