CNN Report on Sig P320 Pistols.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My P226 is the last Sig I'll ever own. Once it's gone, I'll be done with that company forever. Prior to this I had a P250 that had the ergonomics of a HiPoint, and prior to that I had a P238 that was laughably fussy about the ammo it would cycle reliably. In contrast, my M&P has over 10,000 rounds down the pipe with 2 FTE's (and it's still on the original recoil spring), and my Glock 42 has eaten about 3,000 rounds (ranging from high-end defense ammo to cheap **** reloads) and I've had one FTE that may well have been a limp wrist. I'm not even sure I've ever cleaned the Glock ... it's probably due for a bore swab and a drop of lube on the rails.

I'm not sure in which universe the P320 would outperform the Glock, but it tells me that a military endorsement these days isn't worth much.

Mike

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Couldn’t read the whole article but is should be spun as a Glock endorsement. Maybe if we had a velcro glove system then the dropped guns would be greatly reduced. Or just buy a Glock and be done.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hope sig won’t fall victim to the same stupidity bug that Remington did on the 600 bolt guns. No recall...
    It would be a lot easier to deal with if they would take care of the issue before a few deaths occur

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    My P226 is the last Sig I'll ever own. Once it's gone, I'll be done with that company forever. Prior to this I had a P250 that had the ergonomics of a HiPoint, and prior to that I had a P238 that was laughably fussy about the ammo it would cycle reliably. In contrast, my M&P has over 10,000 rounds down the pipe with 2 FTE's (and it's still on the original recoil spring), and my Glock 42 has eaten about 3,000 rounds (ranging from high-end defense ammo to cheap **** reloads) and I've had one FTE that may well have been a limp wrist. I'm not even sure I've ever cleaned the Glock ... it's probably due for a bore swab and a drop of lube on the rails.

I'm not sure in which universe the P320 would outperform the Glock, but it tells me that a military endorsement these days isn't worth much.

Mike
    lxdhpx6wecf7n7e2qz.jpg

Top Bottom