Where do you like to shop for fierarms & accessories?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Jefferson Gun and Cabelas used case now and then has something that gets my eye. As Iike the older stuff. Just ask My wife. I am a 1911 and 3rd Gen. S&W guy. Have my eye on 1971 Colt Gold Cup in 38Spl. AKA 38 midrange. So I miss looking at places when I traveled for work.. So now it is gunbroker. But miss looking at guns in a store case. The hunt was fun. Ya never know what's traded in or sold. Found a S&W model 19 that looked never fired at Cabelas. For $450. A 3rd Gen S&W SS 45 $400

kbownds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2017
    Lubbock, Texas
    If you know exactly what you want as far as make, model and caliber, then sign up for BudsGunShop & Kygunco. Yes you will have to find an FFL in your area but they usually have a listing of them already lined up on their data base. Both of these always have good holiday sales and with Fathers day coming up and July 4th they should be running a good one. I have purchased firearms from both of these and had no issues. IF you are purchasing an AR based platform then that's a whole different set of vendors.

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    Interstate Guns in Hammond has a good selection of firearms and accessories. Also a sponsor here.

Talked to Chris yesterday and will be going over there tomorrow and pick a Glock 19X nice guy to talk to and great price.
    Wingate

lottem

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    Firearms:
    galleryofguns.com
    Weapons, Training, Ammo (Pearl River La.)

Accessories, Supplies, Tools:
    midwayusa.com
    brownells.com
    amazon.com

kbownds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2017
    Lubbock, Texas
    Online I use Buds Gun Shop. They have a law enforcement, First Responder, and Military discount. Also subscribe to KYgunco emails and they will eblast at all major holidays. Palmetto is good for AR stuff where Buds and KY are not so good at AR's. Primary Arms out of Dallas also has good AR deals and parts. Get on their eblast and you will get ton's of deals. Just be patient and the right deal at the right price will come along. If you need more I can post all my sources for AR parts. Guns, barrels, build kits etc....

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hate to say it but Texas has much better prices across the board. I've been working in East Texas for 4 months. I've hit all the big box stores, Pawn shops, and small independent stores in the area. I've even checked prices online of some of our site supporters while standing in a small shop in Texas.
    350 dollars less on a DD Ar15 is a considerable difference.
    I'm not bashing the local guys, but why is East Texad so much cheaper than Hammond or Baton Rouge ??
    I have to agree. I also hit a gunshow in Dallas several years ago and made out like a fat rat.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Depends on what I am looking for.

Hand guns If I know what I want I shop price, Online and locally
    Hunting rifles, Puglias and Cabela's so I can put several in my hands and then shop price Online and locally
    Have not been to Interstate yet but from the comments above sounds like a road trip

Oilman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    Lafayette, LA
    For buying guns, just about anywhere. Local stores and ranges, gunshows, etc.

Since I have learned how to work on, customize, and maintain all the guns that I own I get parts and accessories from Brownells, Midway USA, CZ Custom Shop, and CZ USA. I also get high quality 1911 aftermarket parts from Harrison Design and Custom in Kennesaw, Georgia, and from Evolution Gun Works.

Top Bottom