Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Then why did they reverse transactions for training, hats, t-shirts, promotional pens and other non firearm purchases? Gunsite and Honor Defense both offered to remove firearms from their sites. Intuit said no. It's not their job to verify if I am there or not. They don't do this for online liquor and cigarette stores.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Intuit's headquarters is in a Communist State.
    Mountain View, California

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bowhtr1 View Post
    This is why we have a second amendment. Why has no one exercised it with Deerfield local tyrannical government. I just don't think that would work down here. Down here someone would run them out of there office. When do we say enough? Not saying violence is the option here but the people should run them out of town. Just wondering what would it take for people to stand up. Your state, county, parish, town, or neighbors or your door. How close does it have to be? If you wait til the wolf is at the door it's too late. Lots of ways to fight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Go to Deerfield real estate and look at the number of houses for sale
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Go to Deerfield real estate and look at the number of houses for sale
    Talk about devaluation of property. Hopefully they have some elections this year.

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

But if you own a bakery and refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding....

Really sick of the liberals and the double standards.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    But if you own a bakery and refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding....

Really sick of the liberals and the double standards.
    Thatís a great point. They see a baker with sincere religious affliction (Not The Islamic lapdog faith) winning in the Supreme Court after his life was ruined for saying no to making a cake for a gay wedding as a loss for freedom.

Thatís the issue. They want freedom, but only for their people from their make believe oppressors.

Our freedom is getting crushed and negotiated away quickly. They turn a blind eye and continue to enjoy better security, better healthcare, and better retirements than the vast majority of the nation.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

This should be the next question: How can we get 4chan to troll Intuit for their antiAmerican wrongdoings?
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    This should be the next question: How can we get 4chan to troll Intuit for their antiAmerican wrongdoings?
    Someone keeping up with Q?

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Instinctshot View Post
    That’s a great point. They see a baker with sincere religious affliction (Not The Islamic lapdog faith) winning in the Supreme Court after his life was ruined for saying no to making a cake for a gay wedding as a loss for freedom.

That’s the issue. They want freedom, but only for their people from their make believe oppressors.

Our freedom is getting crushed and negotiated away quickly. They turn a blind eye and continue to enjoy better security, better healthcare, and better retirements than the vast majority of the nation.
    Agreed.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

On Target

User Info Menu

10/4 to that nolaboy;I am continually amazed in these local and state Yahoos usurping rights that should be federally protected. the damned marijuana laws in states and towns nowhere reflect the federal law, its a breakdown in enforcement, and has led to lawlessness country-wide