Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    online application website a pos?

    ive given up for the day.
    4 times filling out the entire first page (with 15 years of addresses in 2 countries and 3 states) and it wont save, or proceed. even the help link is 404.

    is it always like this? am i better filling out the paper form?

  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by troy_mclure View Post
    ive given up for the day.
    4 times filling out the entire first page (with 15 years of addresses in 2 countries and 3 states) and it wont save, or proceed. even the help link is 404.

    is it always like this? am i better filling out the paper form?
    It acted up on me also. Every step I had to log out and back in then start back where I left off from. I started on it at around 10:00pm and got it submitted around 3:00am lol. I assumed it was just acting up that night.

  3. #3
    I despise ARFCOM

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    My wife did hers the other evening . I heard her saying a few choice words but she got it done . She was told that online is the only way to do it now .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

  4. #4
    La. CHP Instructor #409

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    My wife did hers the other evening . I heard her saying a few choice words but she got it done . She was told that online is the only way to do it now .
    The website is still stating you can mail your application in 06/13/2018.

  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    it was an option to mail it in for me as of 6/13. but the paper form pdf is way prone to print errors plus notary fee for paper apps.
    Last edited by troy_mclure; June 13th, 2018 at 01:07 PM.

  6. #6
    I despise ARFCOM

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    The website is still stating you can mail your application in 06/13/2018.
    That's what her CHP instructor told her last weekend .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

  7. #7
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Did mine electronically the same day I did the CHP class. Went to BR the next day to do my fingerprints. Only cost me $10 plus the course fee. (Honorably discharge retired for the Navy so the state fees were waived). Got my card in the mail about 2 weeks later. I think electronic is the fastest.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •