Premium price for used Glocks?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok

923d4c860046137f3db0e87da04792e2.png

Exactly. You didn't say it was most certainly an overrated handgun. You never questioned its state of being overrated. You said it's most certainly the most overrated handgun on the planet. You questioned its state of being the most overrated handgun.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lol, ok, yeah, tell you what...since you are now trying to speak for me here, albeit in a scary kind of psychotic way, a little friendly advice:
    Deciding not to care about what others think is PROBABLY one of the best decisions a person could ever make.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Lol, ok, yeah, tell you what...since you are now trying to speak for me here, albeit in a scary kind of psychotic way, a little friendly advice:
    Deciding not to care about what others think is PROBABLY one of the best decisions a person could ever make.

I'm not speaking for you. You said that. But then you seem to want to change what you said. It appears you're now trying to say the Glock is probably the most overrated handgun on the planet and it may not be overrated at all. Like I said before you brought this back up, I was just curious to see if all that was based on any facts or if it was just your opinion. I got my answer.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    No Glock does much for me to be honest, but they work.
    Probably the most overrated handgun on the planet. But they go bang when you pull the trigger. Extremely large number produced, but strictly utilitarian. The market is saturated with them.

Exactly. You didn't say it was most certainly an overrated handgun. You never questioned its state of being overrated. You said it's most certainly the most overrated handgun on the planet. You questioned its state of being the most overrated handgun.
    I believe anyone here can see the difference in what I stated and your version of what I stated. Regardless, I stand by my statement, I recognize it is not at all what you have stated, and to squelch the whole nonsensical back and forth waste of bandwidth, I promise not to answer any more of your comments

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I believe anyone here can see the difference in what I stated and your version of what I stated. Regardless, I stand by my statement, I recognize it is not at all what you have stated, and to squelch the whole nonsensical back and forth waste of bandwidth, I’m putting you on my ignore list and promise not to answer any more of your comments

Awww...you edited your post. Does that mean I don't get to be on your ignore list? And thanks for quoting your original statement. That really puts your statement in context.

Last edited:

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I'm of the opinion that guns are like pretty much other items for sale. They're only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. I refused to pay more than $400-$450 for a used Glock (in very good condition). If you wait around, you can pick one up for the priced I mentioned above.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom