Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by civiltiger07 View Post
    No the stations can change from week to week. Sometimes the course will completely change from week to week. Then sometimes just the throwers will be moved or changed up. Then every once in a while the stations wont change much. It depends how much time Eddie has during the week or that Thursday to move them.
    Oh. Ok. That doesn't sound too bad then.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by civiltiger07 View Post
    I'm not a member but I go to Thursday fun shoot probably every other week on average. It's a good place to go shoot some clays. It cost $16 for 25 pairs of sporting clays.

I definitely think its more geared towards the clay shooters than pistol/rifle shooters. Eddie is a good guy, that is probably the bartender that you were talking about.

I joined Palo Alto for shooting pistols and rifles and go to Bridgeview when I want to bust some clays and just pay the non-member fee.
    I have been thinking about joining a club... Bridgeview and Palo Alto are the two that are closest without going into baton rouge. I am only wanting rifle/pistol. I will probably still go to bridgeview to check it out.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I've been a member @ FRC for over 2 years and recently become a member @ Bridgeview, as I am needing to add other variables to my training/range time and like the option of shooting outdoors and more than 25 yards. And yeah, it can get pretty pricey $480/year, if I go out there 3 times a month ($40/month) but it is worth it to me. The membership I have at FRC is $400 annually...so this isn't that much more for me ($7/month more) for Bridgeview. The way I look at it, if I'm going to go the range and go through $40-$50 (or more) of ammo each time...the extra $5 I have to pay them doesn't seem so bad. And Eddie seems like a reasonable RSO/manager (which really helps)!

User Info Menu

I have decided to join this club... joining tomorrow, as a matter of fact. so, if any members want to meet up at the pistol/rifle range, please let me know.

User Info Menu

You should definitely make it out there for a Thursday Fun Shoot.

User Info Menu

Just participated in the South Louisiana IDPA club match there this past weekend. Bridgeview has a modest set up, but had plenty of room for improvements. I also agree the membership pricing is a little steep.