Free suppressors and 0% financing!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    I made an awful video you can see on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/meplatgroup/videos/933350680177827/ but the content is important. SilencerCo is giving away suppressors. It’s a ridiculous thing to do but it helps my customers so I am on board. Here’s the deal—-we can pair this free can special with 0% financing for 12 months (with approved credit, Louisiana residents only).

Just from the teaser post I made an hour ago we have booked two appointments. Don’t wait to book yours. This promotion is only running 30 days and is going to be crazy.

Call 504-556-2000 to book an appointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I watched the video and got a couple of questions. It could take up to 4 months to get the cans in your shop. Will the serial number be available sooner or would the paperwork have to wait until the cans are at the shop? Or is that wait just for the free can? Does you offer SPEQ pricing? If so, does that change the terms of the promotion?

For my specific situation, I've been considering a pistol can. Why spend $700 on that can when I can get another rifle can for $200 more. Am I interpreting the promotion correctly when I say I can get an Omega and an Octane 45 for about $1300? ($900 for Omega + $200 tax stamp for Omega + $0 for Octane 45 + $200 tax stamp for Octane 45)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom