found one

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I'm looking for a 92-95 Civic. 2dr/4dr, 5spd/auto, body damage, don't really give a damn. As long as its a salvageable body, I'll work with it for the right price. Doesn't even have to have a title. ( let me deal with that myself ). I can and am willing to pay cash, but would prefer to work out a trade deal of some sort. I'm a ASE Certified Technician, and Commercial Sign Service/Installation Technician. Will do home repairs, manual labor, auto repairs ( free labor ), whatever.... just contact me with a proposal and vehicle info, and we shall talk.

id also be interested in a 94-98 accord....

I know someone has an old civic in your backyard you're tired of cutting grass around and you want gone. I'd especially love to find a "Katrina/Flooded" car. I'm not worried about its condition. Lets talk. 504-418-4183 or message me on here.

Last edited:

jcm055

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Ruston LA
    You looking for a project or beater/daily? I've got my old race car CRX I'm trying to part with cheaply if you are going that route...

neverknowsbest

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    BRLA
    i have a friend with a 96 or 97 civic hatch 5 speed that was flooded. its in denham springs la, isnt wrecked but has dents just about all around.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom