AIWB holster for Walther PPS m2

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mini73

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2018
    Harvey, LA
    Ok. I know it maybe has been ask before and I know every body has there personal preference, but I’m looking for a more comfortable AIWB holster than what I have now for my Walther PPS m2. If there is any. I know I have to get used to it being there and I have been wearing it since getting my CHP. I like the idea of a full kydex with different height and can’t adjustments. Maybe one with the magazine holster attached? I know there are a lot of them out there and just looking for some suggestions and feedback on the holsters that may have been tried. Thanks for y’all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2018
    Dobbs Ferry, NY
    Ok. I know it maybe has been ask before and I know every body has there personal preference, but I’m looking for a more comfortable AIWB holster than what I have now for my Walther PPS m2. If there is any. I know I have to get used to it being there and I have been wearing it since getting my CHP. I like the idea of a full kydex with different height and can’t adjustments. Maybe one with the magazine holster attached? I know there are a lot of them out there and just looking for some suggestions and feedback on the holsters that may have been tried. Thanks for y’all time.

Big fan of StealthgearUSA. www.stealthgearusa.com their ventcore holsters are very comfortable.
    Might be an option.

mini73

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2018
    Harvey, LA
    Have one made. It will save you money in the long run.

Yeah I am thinking of doing this. I’ve gotten 2 so far. Although I can carry with both I’m sure I can find a better one that has the adjustment that I want.

mini73

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2018
    Harvey, LA
    just purchased on line a Tier 1 axis Appendix holster. I do carry a extra magazine with me so I thought I would have one of these made and try out. Now I have to wait for it to be made.

Top Bottom