SIG P320 X Carry

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaize

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 6, 2016
    Saint amant
    I have one and LOVE it. Straight up sig fanboy now. I CC it daily. Hell i even shot it this past saturday at the steel challenge match at Palo Alto.

It feels great handles great, shoots really soft and flat, and the trigger is one of the best ive felt on a stock striker fired pistol. X ray 3 sights are great as well.

Only downside is when you shoot it, you will want the full size X 5s as well. I have nothing bad to say about it and i was/am a die hard glock guy.

nolaboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2015
    New Orleans Lousiana
    Sig320 X carry, whats your experience with the gun? A very capable CCW/ Daily carry? Like the trigger?
    No experience with the X carry but I love the 320. The x carry kind of fits in the g19x size category which seems counter productive to me but if it floats your boat drive on. The standard 320 compact is the best striker fired gun I have ever shot. Adding x-ray sights and a flat trigger will only make it better. I wouldn't say Im a sig fanboy yet, but I am a 320 fan because can I shoot it well. Imo the trigger is excellent, but I can't compare it to the ppq trigger which I hear is also very good. One caveat is I think it was a tad bit better trigger on the 320 before the upgrade.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

jpgarc01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2014
    Lafayette, LA
    I have an Xcarry and carry it daily - no issues. Buy with confidence!

I'm a shorter guy - 5' 6" 180lbs - so I have to dress around it a bit when carrying between 3-5 o'clock (Comp Tac IWB Infidel). I think most of this is a side effect of this specific holster's height above belt, not the gun. Carrying appendix (Keepers Holster) works best for me.

Trigger: it's good - breaks clean and predictably. It may take you a couple of dry fire sessions to get used to the flat face trigger, but I like it.

The Sig Armour in Dallas (Robert Burke) did a trigger job on it for me, and it is actually nicer. However, I got the trigger job on the Xcarry because I wanted it to have a similar action to the X5 I use for USPSA. Stock trigger on the Xcarry works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blaize

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 6, 2016
    Saint amant
    Nolaboy hit the nail on the head on the size of it.

I can lay it over my 19x and they are almost identical in size, so take that into consideration. But if you arent happy with that size frame, you can always but a compact size frame for 40 bucks, and a few 15 round mags and swap it over.

jpgarc01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2014
    Lafayette, LA
    ... But if you arent happy with that size frame, you can always but a compact size frame for 40 bucks, and a few 15 round mags and swap it over.
    Very true - another good thing about the P320 platform.

Just note that the trigger guard of the smallest grip is round, and all of the rest of the trigger guards are square. This means that you'll need a different holster to carry different configurations.

Ask me how I know... :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom