Looking for flip up sights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I’m looking for some flip up sights for an AR15. I’m looking for some recommendations and a website to buy them from. It could be a local place also ( BR area). Thanks and I’ll be waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Primary Arms ships quick as well. I've ordered something in the morning and had a tracking number that afternoon. If you go to https://gun.deals/ and search for back up sights or buis or something similar, you'll get a list of diverse results. Just be careful about the less expensive sights. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Personally, I'm kinda partial to Magpul flip up sights. I have a set of pro's, expensive but small and nice, but I generally go for the "plastic" version. But I would go for something metal if you're planning to mount it directly to a section of rail on a gas block due to the heat.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I am a regular fan of Primary Arms. I wanted to add in addition to shipping quickly, PA's shipping charges are really low if you ship USPS (their cheapest option, great for small parts like sights ect) And you'll have it in 2 business days. And PA doesn't charge LA residents sales tax.........yet. PA's customer service is superb too, problems/returns are quick and easy.

Ebay is another option too. You can research an item like at midwayusa or other on line retailers, then search it/buy it on ebay. And most listings on ebay offer free shipping/no sales tax. The only caveat to ebay is you have to research the seller, check their track record, which isn't hard to do as everyone has a rating/detailed history. I have purchased a PA rifle scope and a couple red dots on ebay and paid zero shipping cost, from Primary Arms themselves.

Ebay is great for rifle or pistol magazines, sights, red dots, shotgun barrels, snap caps, scopes, stocks, parts, ect. Oh and ebay stands by their community/your purchase or sales. You get screwed over or a seller tries to pull a fast one on you, ebay will step in and make it right. That happened to me once and ebay gave me a full refund. WAY better support than gunbroker. You're on your own when you bid/purchase off gunbroker.com, despite what their website/policy says.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom