SOLD: Large Lot of Custom Fishing Rods BillyStix and Connley

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    ALL BUT THREE HAVE BEEN SOLD> I WILL REPOST WITH AMENDED PICTURES AND DATA>I have for sale a large lot of custom made fishing rods. The makers are BillyStix and Connley. I have 2-7ft BillyStix spinning rods, 3-6' Billystix Spinning rods, 1-6'7' Billystix baitcast rod, 2-7' Billystix Baitcast rods and 2-7' Connley Baitcast rods. As I'm typing this, there are a total of 10 rods. I will adjust the quantities as they sell. These were all ordered by my boss directly from the makers. The cost on them ranged from $150.00 to $200.00 each. Most have never been fished, but did have reels installed at some point. They were designed to be used for both fresh and salt water fishing, specifically bass and specks. They are some really nice rods. The selling price for each is $75.00. Buy all of them and I'll knock $10.00 off each rod. This is a steal for theses super nice custom made rods. PM me through here and I'll forward my contact information.

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    what is the Butt length from the bottom of the reel seat to the bottom of the rod on all five baitcaster rods? also what action are they?

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    what is the Butt length from the bottom of the reel seat to the bottom of the rod on all five baitcaster rods? also what action are they?

I'm camping in Mississippi until Monday. I'll measure them when I get back to the office. My boss said they are a medium/fast action. Kind of right in between. He bought a new boat and always orders rods to match the colors on the boat. These matched his Contender that was sold a couple months ago.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    what is the Butt length from the bottom of the reel seat to the bottom of the rod on all five baitcaster rods?
    Sorry for delayed reply. Been a crazy day at work. The Connley's are 9" and the Billystix are all right at 9.75".

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    2-7' spinners and 1-6' spinner sold pending funds. The following are what's currently available:
    2-6' Billystix Spinning rods
    1-6'7' Billystix baitcast rod
    2-7' Billystix Baitcast rods

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom