WTB: AR-10 (308) Short Barrel ~10"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Edit: Barrel found need all other components minus stripped lower. The cheaper the better lol, I am not hunting or defending myself with this so don't care as long as it works

So I have a few AR-10 lowers and have decided to build a "Earsplittenloudinboomer" so if anyone has a 10" or shorter AR-10 barrel I am in the market... Looking for strictly novelty so the cheaper the better! Right now I will have to pay to have it be shipped.

I need this worthless contraption in my life!!

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    So I have a few AR-10 lowers and have decided to build a "Earsplittenloudinboomer" so if anyone has a 10" or shorter AR-10 barrel I am in the market... Looking for strictly novelty so the cheaper the better! Right now I will have to pay to have it be shipped.

I need this worthless contraption in my life!!

Here ya go, just what ya wanted. https://www.kakindustry.com/lr-308-parts/308-upper-parts/barrels/contract-308-105-inch-carbine-melonite-barrel

Never seen anybody with a 10" barreled AR10 for sure. A bargain @ $135. One can only imagine the report and muzzle flash!

"Build it and they will come."

Last edited:

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Probably should not bump my add like this, but I have ordered the 10.5" bbl now I just need all the other components, pistol brace, and all other upper components... it's going to be as cheap as possible so any leads on AR-10 (LR-308 pattern) components are appreciated...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom