Crazy good

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I went to Sam's Club They had a very large Salmon Fillet. It was skin on one side. and was shrink wrapped onto a tray with marinade.
    So it was a no-brainer to open then cut into portions. Get some olive oil and eat paneed Salmon with green bean casserole and yellow rice. No mo pictures as it was eattin as soon as it was done
    This post is more of a heads up that it is there if ya go Sams and like fast easy to cook fish

Last edited:

Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    The wife picked up something like that at Wal-Mart but it was a bit small. Might have to make the trip to Sams now..
    :)

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I picked up the pre-seasoned st louis ribs from costco, and it was over seasoned... I like mine with just a hint of smoke, and simple seasonings.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I may have to try that!

We picked up a thick slab of tuna from Rousse's last week. I broiled them wrapped in foil (it was raining hard, so I couldn't grill it) on a bed of sliced lemons with parsley and rosemary. Very good... and I'm not usually much on tuna. I usually rather red fish.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I picked up the pre-seasoned st louis ribs from costco, and it was over seasoned... I like mine with just a hint of smoke, and simple seasonings.

We do not add salt and are low salt.so I hear ya. This was fine. I did get some plain and did an over night with the cheap Members Mark said dressing slash marinade they sell and added a splash of no salt Zatarans and Olive Oil.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m a fan and do most of my fish on the smoker. I do make sure to look at and consider the COUNTRY OF ORIGIN when buying anything other than fresh fish, however. Lot of fish and seafood that prepackaged and/or frozen nowadays. Just sayin’..

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    I love doing a big ole slab of salmon on the grill with butter, lemon juice, dill weed, pepper, and artichoke hearts.

Top Bottom