Vacation to Brazil?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Gas station attendant shot in the head for not responding fast enough. Brazil is pretty wild as it is.

[video]https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kVbXS_1532320760[/video]

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I guess this person didn't hear it's illegal to carry a handgun outside your home in Brazil? :nono:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I think whatgot the guy killed was not ducking out and running after the first shot/miss. No Brazil vacation for me, thanks.

I'm with ya. That first round woulda had me scrambling. Dude must have been on some tranquilizers, or just smoked a joint.

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Not allowed to have a gun? Since when?

I stand corrected. You have to be 25, register the firearm with the government, and pay a 3 year permit. And you need a permit to carry outside your residence.

I have a sister-in-law from Brazil. The first time her or her little brother ever touched a gun was when they came to my house. I brought little brother to a gun show, he was like a kid in a candy store. Sister-in-law had to take a picture of the gun sales counter at Bass Pro to send to her friends in Brazil.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I have a sister-in-law from Brazil. The first time her or her little brother ever touched a gun was when they came to my house. I brought little brother to a gun show, he was like a kid in a candy store. Sister-in-law had to take a picture of the gun sales counter at Bass Pro to send to her friends in Brazil.
    amazing... why so many people here in the states don’t think the right is worth fighting for still bewilders me.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Bar fight in Brazil. Some crazy son of a guns.... [video]https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uIRvX_1533188420[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom