Rifle grip wrap

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Ok, here is an oddball question, but perhaps someone here has encountered the same problem i have.

Recently bought an agp arms takedown kit for my 10/22, and got the side folding stock with it. I like the kit and the stock, everything works well,. Only issue I have with it is the built in pistol grip on the stock is a bit too small for my larger hand. I would like to find some sort of sleeve or wrap product to "bulk" up the grip in all directions.

Any help with be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    I have simply cut a piece of bicycle inner tube and stretched it over a grip.
    Non permanent, cheap, easy and can possibly stack two on top of each other if one isn't enough.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok, here is an oddball question, but perhaps someone here has encountered the same problem i have.

Recently bought an agp arms takedown kit for my 10/22, and got the side folding stock with it. I like the kit and the stock, everything works well,. Only issue I have with it is the built in pistol grip on the stock is a bit too small for my larger hand. I would like to find some sort of sleeve or wrap product to "bulk" up the grip in all directions.

Any help with be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

There are thousands of results for a google search of "pistol handle sleeve". You can search google image for the same and see the results to find onr that you may like. Is there anything specific you're looking for that a generic search wouldn't find a sample of?

skateboard tape is the old school solution.

I did this to the front of the grip on one of my 1911's. I took off the handles, put on the tape, then covered the side edges of the tape with the handles. Works great.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    There are thousands of results for a google search of "pistol handle sleeve". You can search google image for the same and see the results to find onr that you may like. Is there anything specific you're looking for that a generic search wouldn't find a sample of?

Just tried that image search and mostly it showed hogue handalls and the like, and stick on grips like talon, etc.

I need something more bulky, a thin piece of rubber is not going to be thick enough.

I may try to layer up inner tube, might work.

Also thought about tennis racket grip wrap. Just need to find it...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom