Eric Church...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Put Church in the same lot as Winfree, Goldberg, Dinero, the Fondas, and 95% of Hollywood.

He is a fresh convert. Good for him.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Another sellout, nutless phony. :madfawk:

"Modern country" sucks, anyway. So does he.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Well I've seen George Jones and Merle Haggard and quite a few real county singers. Like Machinedrummer said Who

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I would love to ask one of these nutjobs just what is the "gun show loophole" they always bring up. I suspect it is just another liberal talking point, with no factual base. Won't be buying any more of his music. Always wonder why people want to potentially alienate half of their potential customers.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    The Gun Show Loophole is a very popular chain of Kool-aid bars across the country, frequented by the gun control crowd.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Who the **** is Eric Church? and what does he know about our country? Or about guns? Or about Hank Williams? He aint country. He aint ****.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The beer guy catching heat in the national news this morning. I'd surely like to ask him just how "a gun show loophole" allowed/enabled Paddock to do what he did. From everything I have read, all of Paddock's weapons were purchased legally via b&m shops or an FFL. More ignorance...makes me wonder if he is being paid to cast shade on the NRA. Or is he just so uninformed and ignorant? Am I missing something here?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/eric-church-vegas-shooting-blames-nra-gun-lobbyists-tragic-event-212807793.html

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "'There are some things we can’t stop,'Church told the magazine. 'Like the disgruntled kid who takes his dad’s shotgun and walks into a high school. But we could have stopped the guy in Vegas.'"

I feel this is the statement he should be called out on. He understands the choice comes down to the individual but he separates the choice of the disgruntled kid and the choice of the Vegas shooter. But he never offers any reason for the difference, specifically what laws he would want changed that could have prevented the shooting in Vegas.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Pretty sure he's that new guy with "The Dixie Chicks"....

He'd fit right in, no doubt.

and to clarify, Paddock had zero criminal history, was not prohibited from owning any weapon he did own. Even if he purchased one from a gun show, nothing prohibited him from owning what he had.

So just how did the NRA "enable" him?

How did a "a gun show loophole" enable him?

How could any LE agency have prevented what he chose to execute? Paddock wasn't on anybody's "radar", no charges pending, no domestic abuse or no mental illness history.

Church should stick to selling beer. He is clueless pertaining to facts in the Vegas shooting.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom