I think I see you guys often

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    That long wheelbase Escalade and close the door........no way!

Never attempted but with the short wheel base I probably have 5 feet in front of the car and 4 feet behind the car when it’s Parked in there. It’s made extra deep probably 600 sq ft

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    We try to stay away from wheel and tire packages, and stick to just tires. We've had to many issues in the past with people wanting to do wheel packages, then complaining about rubbing, not being able to turn, etc.... Due to to much wheel, and in the end we have to soak up the expense at a major loss. For full size trucks, we will go up one or 2 sizes on tires for all terrain/mud tires, but that's pretty much the extent of it. And yeah, my mom lives in the neighborhood across from engineers Rd. ( last house before you hit the woods). So I don't usually go past the the tunnel, but I do go "into belle Chasse" pretty often.

I take engineers to Harvey to bring my daughter to school

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    To the OP, I must remember that next time I need tires for my old truck or old car. But now, I'm wondering how often BS members run into each other unawares. Might surprise me.

I was at Happy's in DT Baton Rouge this past May and a guy and I hit it off talking about guns and whatnot. He then tells me I should check out BayouShooter...when I told him I have been here once or twice he bought me a few drinks and took some pics with me, LOL.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Once or twice huh.... Lmao

Something like that. I don't remember his username, but I'm sure he'll chime in at some point about him buying me 3 old fashions...such a great guy! (Ya hear that people? Send Bourbon my way :P)

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom