I think I see you guys often

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    So, I run the counter at Delta World Tire in Metarie. I constantly see people coming in, with Glock, Sig Sauer, etc.... T shirts on, and generally giving clues that they're "gun enthusiasts." Do any of you guys come here to get the maintenance/repairs done on your vehicles? If so, let me know who you are. When it comes to tires and service, I can finagle prices a tiny bit and help you guys out.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    We have met for sure! I used to be in the auto parts business. But more recently, I was in there pricing some tires a couple of times within the last year or so. Sure wish I had known!

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    lol, we've probably met quite a few times, although I do not wear those kinds of t-shirts. I usually handle our vehicles maintenance and repair needs, but for tires, alignment, and balance i always go there. Funny thing, I'm actually headed there next week to get a couple of tires mounted and balanced for my wife's car. Small world.

Last edited:

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    lol, we've probably met quite a few times, although I do not wear those kinds of t-shirts. I usually handle our vehicles maintenance and repair needs, but for tires, alignment, and balance i always go there. Funny thing, I'm actually headed there next week to get a couple of tires mounted and balanced for my wife's car. Small world.

name is kevin. I'm the only guy wearing a mngmnt shirt ( blue ) thats not bald. lmao

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Do you sell wheels also? When I'm looking I'll definitely hit you up. But I've been buying from tires.com lately and just getting my local tire shop to install for dang near free (buddy owns the place). I see you list belle chasse/harvey as you location, If you see a very dark tinted 2010 Escalade or long wheel base 2017 Escalade on hwy 406 or belle chasse highway, it may be me, I drive on those roads daily to bring my daughter to school and also get around the westbank.

bOLkHRo.jpg

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    good to know we have a BS member at Delta World Tire, if I'm in need I'll come see ya!

BTW, noob - stay outta our hood!! hahaha

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    good to know we have a BS member at Delta World Tire, if I'm in need I'll come see ya!

BTW, noob - stay outta our hood!! hahaha

I may not be plaquemines, but I’m hood adjacent

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    We try to stay away from wheel and tire packages, and stick to just tires. We've had to many issues in the past with people wanting to do wheel packages, then complaining about rubbing, not being able to turn, etc.... Due to to much wheel, and in the end we have to soak up the expense at a major loss. For full size trucks, we will go up one or 2 sizes on tires for all terrain/mud tires, but that's pretty much the extent of it. And yeah, my mom lives in the neighborhood across from engineers Rd. ( last house before you hit the woods). So I don't usually go past the the tunnel, but I do go "into belle Chasse" pretty often.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Do you sell wheels also? When I'm looking I'll definitely hit you up. But I've been buying from tires.com lately and just getting my local tire shop to install for dang near free (buddy owns the place). I see you list belle chasse/harvey as you location, If you see a very dark tinted 2010 Escalade or long wheel base 2017 Escalade on hwy 406 or belle chasse highway, it may be me, I drive on those roads daily to bring my daughter to school and also get around the westbank.

bOLkHRo.jpg
    Hey Noob, crazy off the wall question...can you get either of your vehicles in that garage?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Mag, rumor has it one of those black beauties has been heavily modified by Armormax, weighs 7500 lbs, and has a pintle mounted M249 in the rear section facing aft :)

Last edited:

Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    To the OP, I must remember that next time I need tires for my old truck or old car. But now, I'm wondering how often BS members run into each other unawares. Might surprise me.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    my son works at Rim Pro's fur about 10 years now. He fixes wheel and paints. As well as doing other things. I am sure you guys ran across him

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Hey Noob, crazy off the wall question...can you get either of your vehicles in that garage?

Yes, my garage is extra deep, problem is it barely clears the mirrors, I have to hit the power folding mirrors as I’m driving in. My wife parks her car in the garage, got my spare fridge and work bench on the other side so only 1 car is garaged.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    my son works at Rim Pro's fur about 10 years now. He fixes wheel and paints. As well as doing other things. I am sure you guys ran across him

I’ve been to rim pro’s plenty of times. Fixing and replacing my 24 inch factory replicas! Great group of guys there and reasonable prices, only problem is they are no longer open on weekends.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom