Bud’s Guns/E Guns auctions?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Don’t wanna mess up my source but have to share. If any of you are fairly frequent gun buyers, this may be for you. I might buy 25-50 guns a year but it’s likely half are mostly because I find a decent to crazy good deal and I tend to find quite a few on the Bud’s guns auctions. I mostly bid only on the “no reserve” items but lately have been able to also find good deals on the items with a reserve.
    Prices? Well today I bought another mossberg 500A pistol grip, 18.5” barrel for $142.50. I set a high bid at 150.
    The 500ATP full stock I received last week cost me $124 plus $25 shipping and a $15 FFL fee, is in 95+% condition and also came with a pistol grip in the original box.
    Ruger MKII target taper barrel .22 pistol in the box, 2 mags 98% was $191 plus shipping and FFL. I could be here all day listing the deals I’ve gotten.
    I’m sure some here may not find these prices impressive, but compared to gun prices here...

They list a lot of guns over the course of a week and almost always have some decent offerings. So now the cat is out of the bag!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yup

ea58658cb73acfe10a47b10da6c5377a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yeah Perez, Egunner.com. I signed up while on Bud’s gun shop a while back. I’ve purchased a total of 6 guns so far (7 counting the one yesterday) and I’ve not had one regret. All but one have been from the no reserve list, all were far below any price I’ve seen locally for used guns, and all were as described. There are some non working junk guns but are described and priced accordingly.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom