facebook and 3d printable guns download

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I had shared a news story about the 3d printable guns ruling as well as the link to the download webpage (http://codeisfreespeech.com). FB took my post down because it didn't meet their 'community standards' and marked it as spam. SO...

I created another post explaining what happened and shared the link again. It wouldn't let me post. I took the link out and tried to put it in comments. No luck. I finally had to put a bunch of spaces in the address to get it to post.

Share it guys. Getting those files downloaded and shared enough could make gun bans impossible to enforce...

meauxcg

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    May 27, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I never paid any attention to any of that until a freaking liberal Judge from across the country instituted a restraining order against a guy in Tx. That is when it set me off. The attorneys general from NY making up laws about blueprints being illegal and then trying to enforce the NY mentality here.
    Does't matter if the guns are unreliable or otherwise this is flat out wrong and tyrannical.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I left Facebook two years ago, and it was the best decision I've ever made. I no longer have to worry about what people I went to high school with 30 years ago had for breakfast, or memes about the evils of assault rifles, or whatever other crap gets posted.

The sooner you ditch Facebook, the happier you'll be.

Mike

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Attachments

• 1911.jpg
      1911.jpg
      19.7 KB · Views: 55
    Top Bottom