Fairly large seized gun auction

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    i was looking at a couple of the old revolvers.
    till i realized: $15% fee, $20 background check, $20 handling, $60 shipping, plus $25 minimum bid. it makes no sense for cheap guns unless local. for mid range or high end guns its not too bad.

i did bid on one item. more for the fact my dad always wanted it, than i have a use.

i also saw this 7mm stw. ive seen several of these rifles. they are a $1500-$2000 rifle.
    258 - WHITWORTH CUSTOM BUILT 7MM SHOOTING TIMES WESTERN

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    i was looking at a couple of the old revolvers.
    till i realized: $15% fee, $20 background check, $20 handling, $60 shipping, plus $25 minimum bid. it makes no sense for cheap guns unless local. for mid range or high end guns its not too bad.

i did bid on one item. more for the fact my dad always wanted it, than i have a use.

i also saw this 7mm stw. ive seen several of these rifles. they are a $1500-$2000 rifle.
    258 - WHITWORTH CUSTOM BUILT 7MM SHOOTING TIMES WESTERN

You need to look at those fees a wee bit closer. $20 background fee if ur picking up on site. Where are you reading a $60 shipping fee?

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Lot #78. I can't imagine the circumstances where the police felt the need to seize a loveseat rocker.

You could spray paint that rocker black and put a foregrip on it, and it would be an assault loveseat.

This is a pretty ghetto collection of guns. There's a few that probably deserve the chop saw treatment.

Mike

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    You need to look at those fees a wee bit closer. $20 background fee if ur picking up on site. Where are you reading a $60 shipping fee?

Shipping ups. Ups 2 day is $60~. And I did miss the background fee for pick up. But that puts ffl fees into the equation.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom