Camp Perry 2018

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeBurke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2017
    Delcambre, LA
    We were able to field a team with five shooters from Louisiana and one from Arizona for the National Trophy Rifle Team Match. Our team finished mid pack out of 40 teams in our classification. Special thanks to Lee for scoring and Tony for pulling targets in the pits.

Next year we hope to have a few more shooters from Louisiana. We need to start making a plan at the October match in Palo Alto. We will have a state flag next year!!!

left to right

Dave, Gary, yours truly, Tony, Sam, Dwayne, and Lee

MikeBurke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2017
    Delcambre, LA
    We really enjoyed the match. It was the first time most of us shot the team match at Perry.

We will need at least one or two more members for the team next year. Are you listening Akajun?

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Looks like fun was had for all. I will be happy if I can make a trip to shoot my 1903A4 at Honey Island. It was shot in 2014 at Camp Perry by a girl. Had the yellow tags on the trigger guard. She {A friend on the CMP board Pat T.' s daughter shot it in Vintage Mil Sniper.} He sold it to me when she moved to Finland.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    We really enjoyed the match. It was the first time most of us shot the team match at Perry.

We will need at least one or two more members for the team next year. Are you listening Akajun?
    Oh I was very sorry to have backed out, but this damn job and kids keep getting in the way. How bout I retire early and just just pay me to shoot all day and go to perry.
    Heard that Sam and Gary were on fire this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I was very sorry to have backed out, but this damn job and kids keep getting in the way. How bout I retire early and just just pay me to shoot all day and go to perry.
    Heard that Sam and Gary were on fire this year.

MikeBurke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2017
    Delcambre, LA
    I was high in offhand which is unusual, Gary shot a 99 sitting, I cleaned 300, Dwayne cleaned his last 10 at 600. Everybody contributed and Dave was shooting giant holes in the target with his M1A.

On the P-100 I shot a 98 at 300 and at 600 shot a nine on my first shot, put in a little more windage and ended up with a 99-5X. A bad offhand kept me out of the 100.

The cut was 479 on the Leg Match. Shot a 475 with a mental error sitting. There is always next year.

The team match was a blast. I hope you make it next year.

Last edited:

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I have the LSA's state flag. Someone needs to remember to get it from me for next year.

- - - Updated - - -

I shot my best Camp Perry standing score this year, 96-2X. One shot was in the 8-ring. It should have been a 97. I will be there next year.

Dwayne,

Did you steal my avatar?

Dan

Top Bottom