Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Anyone missing a G27?

https://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf...hooting_1.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Shooting in the French quarter? No way... This has become a normal thing nowadays in this trash-pit we call a city. It's ****in sad...
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    Shooting in the French quarter? No way... This has become a normal thing nowadays in this trash-pit we call a city. It's ****in sad...
    Shot him 7 times but hopes he doesn't die.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

On Target

User Info Menu

No, but I did have 3 pistols stolen 12/25/2015 in Baton Rouge. One of them was recovered from a parole violator. Itís being held as evidence. His trial keeps getting rescheduled. Iíve been calling every month for about 2 years. Meanwhile Iím still heartbroken over my still unrecovered Browning HiPower and BDA380. They had the serial numbers wrong in the database. I look at pawn shops and gun shows as often as I can. Everytime I see a show on TV where they are melting down firearms I cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter

User Info Menu

"Ain't nobody gon run up on me"
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

He hopes he doesn't die because he got caught.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by John_ View Post
    "Ain't nobody gon run up on me"
    Will a translator be appointed to him in court?

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I think I seen that face in a VooDoo shop hanging with the Shrunken Skulls.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernUnderGod View Post
    No, but I did have 3 pistols stolen 12/25/2015 in Baton Rouge. One of them was recovered from a parole violator. Itís being held as evidence. His trial keeps getting rescheduled. Iíve been calling every month for about 2 years. Meanwhile Iím still heartbroken over my still unrecovered Browning HiPower and BDA380. They had the serial numbers wrong in the database. I look at pawn shops and gun shows as often as I can. Everytime I see a show on TV where they are melting down firearms I cringe.

My guns spent a year and a half.And the parole violated spent 2 years. Had I not pushed they would have spent more.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    My guns spent a year and a half.And the parole violated spent 2 years. Had I not pushed they would have spent more.
    Thanks for the heads up, brother. Iím going to stick like glue. Two and a half years later, still angry! I appreciate your ďstick-to-it-tivenessĒ example.