Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    Shooting in the French quarter? No way... This has become a normal thing nowadays in this trash-pit we call a city. It's ****in sad...
    I won’t even go to NOLA during daylight hours now. I keep hoping the city will get a handle on things but I’m not gonna hold my breath. I feel they missed their chance after Katrina and now the crime element is worse than ever. Not sure where the failure truly is, but the failure is strong.
    I fear Baton Rouge is not far behind. Considering the drastic change for the worse in more areas around the city and the constant outward movement of working class folks, I don’t have much hope there either. Sad times.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I wonít even go to NOLA during daylight hours now. I keep hoping the city will get a handle on things but Iím not gonna hold my breath. I feel they missed their chance after Katrina and now the crime element is worse than ever. Not sure where the failure truly is, but the failure is strong.
    I fear Baton Rouge is not far behind. Considering the drastic change for the worse in more areas around the city and the constant outward movement of working class folks, I donít have much hope there either. Sad times.
    Answer: Democrat mayors. Especially Mitch the Bitch.

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DarcMac View Post
    Answer: Democrat mayors. Especially Mitch the Bitch.
    LMAO, well said.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

User Info Menu

Feel your pain!