Join BayouShooter For Free

User Info Menu

or WTT Remington 700 .308 rifle with 4-16x Scope, Bipod, and Pouch

FOR SALE OR TRADE: REMINGTON 700 WITH SCOPE (WITH LIGHT UP CROSS HAIR), BIPOD, AND POUCH ATTACHED TO STOCK FOR AMMO AND BINOCULARS OR OTHER OPTICS.

Wanting to trade or sell at $700 (price negotiable) a complete package for long distance shooting or hunting.

The rifle show some wear, but has been an absolute beauty to shoot, with smooth flawless action and a great bipod, one of the few where i never had issues with it. Also comes with Hornady .308 JHP performance ammo.

Looking to trade specifically for 9mm handguns, mostly from Sig, Smith and Wesson, Glock, HK, or Springfield.

Sig p229/229, Glock 19, S&W M&P9 long slide version or core (non gen 1 standards basically), Springfield XD/XDM/Mod 2.0, HK p30, etc.

May add cash for right gun if it's got a lot to justify adding cash, but that would be reserved for sigs and HK guns. Multiple magazines and night sights are a plus to get my attention regardless. CAN ALSO ADD A TRANSPORTATION CASE FOR IT IF YOUR GUN IS CATCHING MY EYE.

TEXT ME AT 1-985-778-6227 FOR MORE INFO OR PICTURES OR TO OFFER ME ANYTHING.

LOCATED IN MANDEVILLE BUT CAN DRIVE FOR THE RIGHT GUN, BATON ROUGE DISTANCE IS NO BIGGIE.

Last edited by Arbiterk; August 11th, 2018 at 07:41 AM.

User Info Menu

Bump. Price is $750 now

User Info Menu

Bump, price is 700

User Info Menu

Bump

User Info Menu

Bump

User Info Menu

Bump

User Info Menu

Bump