Join BayouShooter For Free
Interstate Guns

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Federal Aluminum GTG

Thatís right, Good To Go. I broke out the micrometer and measured a handful of random rounds from this batch and after opening the 4th box, guess what happened...I said screw this. $159.90 to my door for 1000 rounds of very sweet shooting 9mm range ammo. If somebody wants to go out of their way to look a good deal in the mouth well who am I to interfere with ignorance. I donít have to mention great deals when I find them. Have a nice day.

Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...-50&highlight=

Maybe Brownells will offer the same deal in the near future. Out of stock now.
    Last edited by Magdump; August 9th, 2018 at 09:27 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Call me next time you see it that cheap. I would have jumped on it. I shot my first few matches on Federal alum
    Cased ammo. Never had an issue
    """ When Donnie speaks, listen! I Do! """

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oppsImissed View Post
    Call me next time you see it that cheap. I would have jumped on it. I shot my first few matches on Federal alum
    Cased ammo. Never had an issue
    Will do. Our other block shipped today, btw. Let you know when I get tracking info

Marksman

User Info Menu

I love this stuff for shooting at the indoor range. Being a reloader, it has completely eliminated the eye twitch I developed from having to leave brass on the floor.
    Sara mo ki kara ochiru

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by john17427 View Post
    I love this stuff for shooting at the indoor range. Being a reloader, it has completely eliminated the eye twitch I developed from having to leave brass on the floor.
    Lol, eye twitch? Man I can’t imagine how much teeth grinding I’d be doing. I’ve also had good success with the Blazer in 44 mag. Box of 50 ran me less than 16 bucks back then for 240gr JHP and shot great. Can’t even get it now.