Federal Aluminum GTG

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That’s right, Good To Go. I broke out the micrometer and measured a handful of random rounds from this batch and after opening the 4th box, guess what happened...I said screw this. $159.90 to my door for 1000 rounds of very sweet shooting 9mm range ammo. If somebody wants to go out of their way to look a good deal in the mouth well who am I to interfere with ignorance. I don’t have to mention great deals when I find them. Have a nice day.

78412c9165a5e72e9f2c2bfcd3f7b2f7.jpg

john17427

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 23, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I love this stuff for shooting at the indoor range. Being a reloader, it has completely eliminated the eye twitch I developed from having to leave brass on the floor.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I love this stuff for shooting at the indoor range. Being a reloader, it has completely eliminated the eye twitch I developed from having to leave brass on the floor.
    Lol, eye twitch? Man I can’t imagine how much teeth grinding I’d be doing. I’ve also had good success with the Blazer in 44 mag. Box of 50 ran me less than 16 bucks back then for 240gr JHP and shot great. Can’t even get it now.

Top Bottom