Wow...this is in St Louis, MO. Not Somalia.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Saturday night in St Louis.............could be the Mog.

[video]https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9NTd0_1533936782[/video]

Last edited:

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Another place that I never need to go. My list is getting longer.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    jeez. I'm starting to think, conventional combat on American soil is way closer than any of us might believe or want to think. The sad part is that, it looks more everyday like the enemy will be ourselves. Not a foreign enemy.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Awhile back a friend and I were on the road to Ohio State to pick up a brand new Wrecker. Plan was see a few places on the way on the car. Get the truck and carry it back with the new truck. We needed fuel right before St.Louis so we stopped he asked what to see there. The guys in the store said get back on the interstate and don't stop. So we did. I can see now they are not joking.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    ....enemies, foreign and domestic...

This is what happens when they are allowed to riot, loot and so forth unchecked. It started in LA. First couple of riots that get handled immediately and appropriately will send a message and start things on the right path. But I’m not hopeful.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Awhile back a friend and I were on the road to Ohio State to pick up a brand new Wrecker. Plan was see a few places on the way on the car. Get the truck and carry it back with the new truck. We needed fuel right before St.Louis so we stopped he asked what to see there. The guys in the store said get back on the interstate and don't stop. So we did. I can see now they are not joking.

About 30 years ago my girlfriend was married to a electrician that was working about of state. Her and her 3 year old daughter were coming back to La and had to stop somewhere in Georgia to get gas. Not knowing where she was she got off on a exit and saw a store. She pulled up and some very not so nice folks were standing around and one older guy came to her and acted like he knew her. Said I'll pump your gas don't even get out. So he pumped and then leaned over and said lady get back on that interstate and don't stop. You and that baby be safe.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I don't know if any of yall use the NextDoor website/app, but NOLA isn't too far off. The last two nights, I've seen 3 posts of "did you just hear gun shots?"

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    I don't know if I would find that helpful, or just one more reason not to sleep.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I don't know if I would find that helpful, or just one more reason not to sleep.

I’m fortunate enough to not live where that’s happening but close enough to hear about it. The only posts from my neighborhood are lost dogs/cats and suggestions on who to use for various household maintenance. I did post about a tree falling during today’s storm, and within 10 min a mass email was sent from our property owners admin. Also called the property owners association maintenance person and he said he was already on it.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Dollar General, Dollar Tree, every things a dollar... just like these un-caged animals before you know it they are on every corner. LEO obviously either don’t, won’t, or can’t deal with it. Eventually it will have to be handled by the citizens. Not bashing law enforcement. I would not want to walk in their shoes and be thrown under the bus just for doing my job. It’s horrible what has happened. Criminals are treated better than the men and women out there trying to keep law and order.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    ....enemies, foreign and domestic...

This is what happens when they are allowed to riot, loot and so forth unchecked. It started in LA. First couple of riots that get handled immediately and appropriately will send a message and start things on the right path. But I’m not hopeful.

If it was my store, I'd be on the roof shooting, like some of the Asians did in LA during the Rodney King deal. Imo, rioters and looters should be shot on site in the act. Like after Katrina in NO. That will deter em from criminal behaviors. You wanna destroy and steal on a mass scale, then endure the penalty. "You loot, we shoot."

Sniper56

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2007
    LaPlace
    The black on black crime is unbelievable. Young blacks seem to be killing their entire generation. This is cultural and I am afraid irreversible.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    If it was my store, I'd be on the roof shooting, like some of the Asians did in LA during the Rodney King deal. Imo, rioters and looters should be shot on site in the act. Like after Katrina in NO. That will deter em from criminal behaviors. You wanna destroy and steal on a mass scale, then endure the penalty. "You loot, we shoot."

Hahahahaha! And they said Johnny doesn’t play well with others!

Bmash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Zachary, LA
    What I find funny is the perception "they" have of us. My wife was up visiting my daughter, who lived at the airforce base just across the river in Illinois. They went to a museum in St. Louis and the tour guy made a negative comment about the south (MS/LA)!! This was right before the Ferguson shooting and riots. They don't get it that we at least know there is a problem and we attempt to address the issue.

frhunter13

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2018
    New Orleans
    FYI. I get site warnings from Norton (high end version) when trying to view the sight listed by the thread poster.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom