Shooting range ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mini73

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2018
    Harvey, LA
    Good morning guys and gals. Looking for a good gun range to start going to. I live in Harvey, just outside of New Orleans. I know there is Bayou Dragon and Gretna Gun works pretty close. Which one is good to go to? I like shooting outside as that is the only way we shot in the Navy but I know the indoor shooting range is the rage now. Just looking for a decent shooting range to try to get some practice. Thanks and look forward to yall's reply.

Last edited:

miscverb

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Destrehan LA
    God morning guys and gals. Looking for a good gun range to start going to. I live in Harvey, just outside of New Orleans. I know there is Bayou Dragon and Gretna Gun works pretty close. Which one is good to go to? I like shooting outside as that is the only way we shot in the Navy but I know the indoor shooting range is the rage now. Just looking for a decent shooting range to try to get some practice. Thanks and look forward to yall's reply.

FTS in Larose. Best range out there. A little ride from Gretna, but worth it. Bring your handguns and rifles and make a day of it. Very nice and enjoyable place.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    mini73, don't know if ya noticed it but on the BS forum main page is a hyperlink to a map of local shooting ranges in our area.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    FTS in Larose. Best range out there. A little ride from Gretna, but worth it. Bring your handguns and rifles and make a day of it. Very nice and enjoyable place.

misc, what do they charge, their rates? I looked on their FB page but no info.

DWT

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    For pistol shooting indoors, I recommend the Shooter's Club in Harahan. Rates are $20.00/hr. for nonmembers, $10.00/hr for members. Membership is $65.00 for 6 mo.
    For outdoor pistol, rifle, trap, and skeet, I recommend Coast Rifle and Pistol Club in Wool Market, Ms. Membership is $200.00/yr. Open 7 days per week all year long. No extra charge for pistol/rifle shooting; $2.00/round for trap or skeet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom