9mm Kahr mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Anyone here ever have the issue of the top round of a fully loaded 9mm Kahr mag either slide off partially or indiscriminately pop off? Every 9mm Kahr I've ever owned did this. Usually, I keep a spare mag in my pocket. Sometimes the top round would partially slide off or just release in my pocket. Sometimes, when I take a loaded mag out of the gun, I find the top round almost halfway out of the mag. Is there solution to this or is it just what it is??

bonewagon

Carbon Sasquatch
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Nov 9, 2009
    Jeff Davis Parish
    Waiting to hear more from others about a fix. My wife's PM-9 magazines have all done this. All are Kahr mags and doesn't matter if low or spare high capacity mags. Gun runs like a wild man, but she doesn't carry the spares. This just occurs if they are bumped or rattled a bit on the shooter table. Still a great carry gun.

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    I have a CM9, the 6 rounder is usually ok. I have a 7 rounder, that almost always does this. It will even nose dive once in a blue moon, loaded in the gun.

Great gun, my current carry, but only trust it with the 6 rounder.

I had had read the magguts in the 380 stopped this. Curious is I can use one in a cm9 magazine. Magguts doesn’t offer this except for the 380. May try one I got for my Glock 43, don’t think I am using it in the g43 after all.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Common event for me when pocket carrying extra mags. I am an auto technician so they get banged around. I had a friend stitch the bottom of the holder so it matched the angle of the mag.
    It helped but didn't stop the top round from ending up in my pant pocket.

2018120213221131-IMG_6361-M.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Deb Mev
    Top Bottom