Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    All or nothing

User Info Menu

Cheap or broke Mossberg 500 or parts

12 gauge. Complete gun, broken or in parts or just parts! Old or beat up or part of a Mossberg 500.
    Stock sets, take off parts, barrels, grips, etc.
    Project gun is fine, as long as the receiver and action is intact and or most any parts as well. From ratty old truck gun to *been in the closet since I was a kid* will do.
    I like building and collecting these so I’m always looking for parts guns and fixer uppers.
    Last edited by Magdump; October 7th, 2019 at 07:17 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

On Target

User Info Menu

Mossberg Maverick 88 , $150 in Metairie., same action as a 500.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by martinjr123 View Post
    Mossberg Maverick 88 , $150 in Metairie., same action as a 500.
    Not sure barrels and stocks are interchangeable but lemme do some homework. In my experience, there are differences, which is why the aftermarket stuff is designated 500/590 but not maverick 88
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Yeah, looks like I gotta stick with the mossberg. The Maverick fore end won’t work and I’d really miss that top tang safety.

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Still looking

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Bumpski

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Still looking

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

No mossy fans here? Still looking

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Still looking

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Mossberg 500, any condition, any configuration

Bangswitch