WTB: Cheap or broke Mossberg 500 or parts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    12 gauge. Complete gun, broken or in parts or just parts! Old or beat up or part of a Mossberg 500.
    Stock sets, take off parts, barrels, grips, etc.
    Project gun is fine, as long as the receiver and action is intact and or most any parts as well. From ratty old truck gun to *been in the closet since I was a kid* will do.
    I like building and collecting these so I’m always looking for parts guns and fixer uppers.

Last edited:

Hackett

Reloader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Marrero, LA
    Check cash america pawn. The 2 here in Houma usually have Mossbergs, and I know the one on Jefferson Highway between Huey P Long bridge and Ochsner usually has them for below $200. Bought my wifes at the Jeff Hwy location for under 150.

As for the Mav 88, everything is interchangeable except the trigger, bolt assembly, and safety. The foregrips are interchangeable, but only as a whole assembly as the Mav 88's forend and forend tube can't be taken apart without breaking.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My plan was to replace the Knoxx stock with a Magpul SGA stock. I like the recoil mitigation of the Knoxx stock but it makes it difficult to work the safety. This one has an oversized safety. I don't think I have the original safety button. I have a Remington 870 and an FN SLP and don't "need" this one. If you're interested, send me a PM and we can see if we can agree on the details. BTW, I'll be making a trip to Interstate Guns on Saturday afternoon so if we can agree quickly or if you just want to check it out, I'll bring it with me.

IMG_0497.jpg IMG_0496.jpg IMG_0495.jpg

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Thanks guys, got another one this week, but rarely turn down a deal on a fixer-upper. So I’ll leave the thread open.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom