Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All or nothing

User Info Menu

Bump
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Any condition
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Reloader

User Info Menu

Check cash america pawn. The 2 here in Houma usually have Mossbergs, and I know the one on Jefferson Highway between Huey P Long bridge and Ochsner usually has them for below $200. Bought my wifes at the Jeff Hwy location for under 150.

As for the Mav 88, everything is interchangeable except the trigger, bolt assembly, and safety. The foregrips are interchangeable, but only as a whole assembly as the Mav 88's forend and forend tube can't be taken apart without breaking.
    Last edited by Hackett; June 26th, 2019 at 05:30 AM.
    Navy Veteran
    Ooh Yah!

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

My plan was to replace the Knoxx stock with a Magpul SGA stock. I like the recoil mitigation of the Knoxx stock but it makes it difficult to work the safety. This one has an oversized safety. I don't think I have the original safety button. I have a Remington 870 and an FN SLP and don't "need" this one. If you're interested, send me a PM and we can see if we can agree on the details. BTW, I'll be making a trip to Interstate Guns on Saturday afternoon so if we can agree quickly or if you just want to check it out, I'll bring it with me.

IMG_0497.jpg IMG_0496.jpg IMG_0495.jpg

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Thanks guys, got another one this week, but rarely turn down a deal on a fixer-upper. So I’ll leave the thread open.

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Freshening up this thread and still looking. Thanks for checking in.

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Bump

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

TTT

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Bumps

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Still looking

Bangswitch