Had a first time experience.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    BS. There won’t be a day goes by you won’t regret it!! Lol I would buy back every one that I parted with if I could. Just don’t make the same mistake twice.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I sold a Sig 556 in 2007, a Glock 22 somewhere around 2009, and traded a Baretta 92FS years and years ago for that Glock 22. I regret the Sig. It would compliment the collection I have now. I regret the Baretta because of my military service and the M9. I don't regret the Glock because my duty weapon at the time was a Glock 22. With the duty weapon, I had the full set, the 22, 23, and 27. As a side note, I sold the Glock to my then (and still) ex-wife. But we went through a FFL so there would be an official record. I learned to not regret any sales because I learned to not sell any firearms.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I thought you were gonna say you sold a pistol to buy hookers and blow... and I was gonna ask, how ya gonna regret that?
    But the BS lower... yeah dude, I feel your pain. I’m here for ya....just please tell me it wasn’t the high point.

Last edited:

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    I thought you were gonna say you sold a pistol to buy hookers and blow... and I was gonna ask, how ya gonna regret that?
    But the BS lower... yeah dude, I feel your pain. I’m here for ya....just please tell me it wasn’t the high point.

Nooooo.... I'll never get rid of my Highpoint. It's the best shooting carbine I own. ;)

TheMole68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Metairie, LA
    I've traded a couple, have a twinge of regret for them all, except for one. I traded a P7 to a guy on here and I know he loves it and exercises and feeds it way more than I ever did. I shot it only a few times and it just lived in the back of the safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom