Had a first time experience.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    BS. There won’t be a day goes by you won’t regret it!! Lol I would buy back every one that I parted with if I could. Just don’t make the same mistake twice.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I sold a Sig 556 in 2007, a Glock 22 somewhere around 2009, and traded a Baretta 92FS years and years ago for that Glock 22. I regret the Sig. It would compliment the collection I have now. I regret the Baretta because of my military service and the M9. I don't regret the Glock because my duty weapon at the time was a Glock 22. With the duty weapon, I had the full set, the 22, 23, and 27. As a side note, I sold the Glock to my then (and still) ex-wife. But we went through a FFL so there would be an official record. I learned to not regret any sales because I learned to not sell any firearms.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I thought you were gonna say you sold a pistol to buy hookers and blow... and I was gonna ask, how ya gonna regret that?
    But the BS lower... yeah dude, I feel your pain. I’m here for ya....just please tell me it wasn’t the high point.

Last edited:

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    I thought you were gonna say you sold a pistol to buy hookers and blow... and I was gonna ask, how ya gonna regret that?
    But the BS lower... yeah dude, I feel your pain. I’m here for ya....just please tell me it wasn’t the high point.

Nooooo.... I'll never get rid of my Highpoint. It's the best shooting carbine I own. ;)

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    Ooooooooooo we should totally do our next BS group buy with some custom engraved Bayou Shooter Hi Pernt 9's. We could even get someone to stipple the grips!!!!!
    Great idea. That will increase the value of it to at least $59.95

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TheMole68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Metairie, LA
    I've traded a couple, have a twinge of regret for them all, except for one. I traded a P7 to a guy on here and I know he loves it and exercises and feeds it way more than I ever did. I shot it only a few times and it just lived in the back of the safe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom