Smooth Move Ex_Lax

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    This happens on a weekly basis here in New Orleans at select locations. ;). I don't see why this one guy makes the news.... NOPD don't even try to chase anymore. I for one, think, they've finally realized they're not gonna catch the guys who are actually building and driving their cars.

Last edited:

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    This happens on a weekly basis here in New Orleans at select locations. ;). I don't see why this one guy makes the news.... NOPD don't even try to chase anymore. I for one, think, they've finally realized they're not gonna catch the guys who are actually building and driving their cars.

This is why we do this on closed roads in " Mexico "
    A certain group has probably 50 or so of these videos. I know 3 of them have my black truck in the videos.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Practicing the *drive it like you stole it* mentality. My brother in law has one. He put drag radials on it and that sucker hooks. I remember the two old guys that ran out of runway and crashed and burned about a year ago.

extra300

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Metairie
    A 22year old with a Hellcat, his insurance has to be very expensive, and after this.....can only imagine :doh: I suppose it's still cheaper than paying the price had he killed an innocent motorist.

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    A 22year old with a Hellcat, his insurance has to be very expensive, and after this.....can only imagine :doh: I suppose it's still cheaper than paying the price had he killed an innocent motorist.

Insurance under mom/dad name? Its not uncommon... i had a 96 Cobra in my early 20s and put moms car under my name and the cobra under hers. Saved us several hundred bucks a month

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    "The 707 hp muscle car has an official top speed of 199 mph."
    If he would have pushed out his dead weight camera man at 175mph, he might have hit that 199mph. And no video for Smoky Bear.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    A Viper is a force to be reckoned with, especially the last couple year models. Very low volume new sales are the only thing that axed em.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I plan on a Viper in the garage.... gonna pay off the new esky first though.

Noob, did you ever read the Viper ACR article/review in the July 2016 issue of Hot Rod Magazine? I kept it for future reference, have the issue in front of me right now. (I have been a HR subscriber for over 35 years btw) I have read and re-read this article probably 12 times over the years.

Its an excellent and timeless review of the ACR, on the road and at the race track. (Chuckwalla Raceway in southern CA) Imagine 645 HP and being told by a Dodge SRT engineer to matt the throttle WFO in a high speed corner, at the apex of the corner.

Written by Elana Scherr, one of my fav HR writers. #1 actually :)

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’ve had a few bikes over the years that would beat that but video is stoopid. Posting said video is retarded. That being said, late Sunday nights on that long I-55 stretch from NOLA to...Mexico is a good time and place to open one up. Just make sure you tank up before you try it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom